LETS TALK LUXURY

Not all luxury products are worth the splurge however I have found some that really work for me and my combination skin type.

Below are my top 4 high end makeup products that I use almost every day.

__________________________________________________________________


1. Chanel Les Beiges Bronzing Cream 
RRP: £42.00

I loveeee this stuff, it’s super pigmented and applies like a dream! This bronzer has a lightweight, creamy texture which makes it easy to sweep across your forehead and cheekbones for a healthy holiday glow. You get a whopping 30g in the tub which will last you a really long time as a little bit goes a long way. 


Top tip; Use a stippling brush with this product to give you the best results.


2. Huda Beauty Faux Filter Foundation
RRP: £33.00

I must admit I was heavily influenced by a big beauty blogger to purchase this foundation but wow it did not disappoint. If you are looking for a full coverage, demi-matte foundation that doesn't cling to dry areas then this is the one for you. A coin sized amount of product will give you enough to do your whole face and neck (never forget your neck!!) If you are going to purchase just one item from these recommendations then make it this one. 


Top tip; Using a damp beauty blender gently pat this foundation on the outer parts of your face then blend inwards.


3. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer
RRP: £24.00

Now who doesn’t love a bright under eye? This concealer is my holy grail product, honestly, the formula is as gold as the packaging. Using the applicator that it comes in I draw a ‘triangle’ shape underneath my eyes and lightly tap it out with my ring finger. It gives a seamless, airbrushed effect each time. The longevity of this product also deserves a mention - it can last up to 10 hours and still stay put.


Top tip; Pick a shade a few tones lighter than your skin colour for a brightening effect. I use shade 3.

4. Chanel Poudre Lumiere
RRP: £42.00

If your highlight can’t be seen from space then you’re doing it wrong! I do realise this product is a bit of a splurge when there are some cheaper options that can give you a similar effect HOWEVER this has such a great formula, the sparkles in it are microfine and don’t look like chunky pieces of glitter like some others can. If you want that ‘lit from within’ look then this is most definitely for you.



Top tip; Sweep this across the top of cheeks with a fan brush.


Thank you for reading. Please let me know of any suggestions on what you would like to see next!

I do have a referral code if anybody is interested in getting some £ off any of the above products. 😊


Chloe xx

Comments

Popular Posts