TOUR MY VANITY

I get a lot of questions about where my dressing table is from so I have put together a list of all my essentials for creating a calm and organised space to get ready ♥




"No matter how you feel, get up dress up and show up"







__________________________________________________

Hollywood Mirror
RRP: £72.00 Link to mirror

I can't recommend this mirror enough, it's fab value for money and I found it had the perfect measurements for where I needed it. It comes with three built in light settings (1 cool, 1 one warm and 1 neutral) and these can be changed by a simple touch of a button. The mirror itself is very sturdy and has a good sized tray at the bottom of it to hold all of your smaller bits and bobs - I find it really handy for hair clips! It's safe to say this mirror exceeded my expectations, I would rate it a 5/5. ★★★★★


^ COOL SETTING ^

^ WARM SETTING ^

Muji Acrylic Drawers
RRP: £35.00 Link to storage

I purchased these acrylic storage drawers back in 2014 (7 years ago😱) and they have held up so well. Muji was the only place to get these back then but now there are soo many different/cheaper versions on the market. If they were to break I would probably purchase them from Muji again though, the durability is next to none! These infamous drawers were initially designed by Muji to hold stationary items like pens and pencils etc but they just fit lipsticks and mascaras so well, it just works!!! They get a 4/5 from me (1 star deducted as they do require constant wiping due to fingerprints/general makeup marks!) ★★★★


Brush Holders
RRP: £1.75 each Link to similar

My beloved brush holders (aka ikea plant pots!) These, again, I have had for absolute years - they do the job of keeping all your brushes neat, tidy and organised. I started off with about 4 of these to hold a ton of brushes but I had a real good sort out a few months ago and managed to reduce my brush collection to just two pots! I would give these a 5/5 as they are super cute, ultra sturdy and will match any dressing room decor. 
★★★★


Rattan Baskets
RRP: £1.00 each Link to baskets

These rattan storage baskets are a little hidden gem. I don't keep them on display on my dressing table but they are always close by for when I do my makeup. I use these to store all of my larger items (mainly eyeshadow palettes) that don't quite fit in my acrylic drawers. You can pick them up from a range of shops such as Home Bargains/Wilkos etc for around £1 each... a real bargain! To me, these baskets are the better option over keeping your items in a makeup bag where they can risk getting damaged or thrown around. Again, they score a 5/5, very useful and not just for makeup but you can also store haircare products in them. 
★★★★


NOT PICTURED BUT WORTH A MENTION:
Gold dresser, RRP: £54 Link to table
Velvet pink stool, RRP: £82 Link to stool
Small close up mirror, RRP: £12 Link to similar

I hope you found this post useful. Thank you for reading! 😊

Be sure to keep up with me on social media ↓
                        Instagram: @makemeupchloe


Chloe xx

Comments

Popular Posts