SKINCARE SAVIOURS

Skincare is the most important part in your beauty routine - FACT! Having a healthy, radiant, moisturised and blemish free base is vital to making your makeup look flawless.

Below are my top 5 skincare products that I use every single day.

__________________________________________________________________


1. Aluminè Exfoliating Pumpkin Facial Scrub
RRP: £26.40

This face wash changed my life! Sounds dramatic right? Wrong. After having a baby we all know there are a lot of changes that your body goes through, your hormones are so imbalanced that you can suffer hair loss, breast changes, stomach changes and one that I really suffered with was skin changes (discolouration, acne, dryness). Initially I received a sample of this facial scrub and I was blown away with the immediate effect it gave me. Do you ever take your makeup off with a wipe and think it has all been removed? I guarantee that if you go in again with another wipe after you think your done you will find more makeup on there. This product exfoliates your skin removing any of that left over makeup, dirt and dead skin cells. I am prone to break outs on my chin and have been left with scarring because of this but this wash has lightened my dark spots and always leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.





When do I use it?
I use this product every night after removing my make-up.

2. Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate
RRP: £38.00

Wow I do not know where to begin with this oil! This is one of those products that you go out and purchase before it even runs out just so that you have a back up at the ready. According to the Kiehls website this product aims to repair and rejuvenate skin overnight (particularly between 12:00-4:00am when the skin is most absorbent). I have been using this oil for over a year and it never disappoints. It helps my skin regain moisture that had been lost throughout the day and leaves it looking radiant and smooth by morning.




When do I use it?
This is final step in my night time routine and I apply a small drop of this evenly to my face before bed.

3. Mario Badescu Gycolic Eye Cream
RRP: £16.00

I am so over the top when it comes to wrinkles. I'm only 22 but I'm doing everything I can to prevent them.. even if that means starting at this early age! I actually had this eye cream gifted in a Mario Badescu skincare set and it's the only thing I ended up using from it. I believe any eye cream is pretty standard; they all aim to reduce fine lines and make the under eyes appear brighter, smoother and youthful which is exactly what this one does. It's benefits being it is very rich and creamy.




When do I use it?
I use this morning and night.

4. MAC Prep + Prime FIX+
RRP: £19.00

A hydrating mist is essential in any beauty lovers collection. As MAC describes it this product is a lightweight water mist that gently soothes and refreshes your skin leaving it hydrated. FIX+ is infused with a blend of green tea, chamomile and cucumber. When my face is looking a little dull or dry I just spray this on to give my skin that soft sheen it's longing for. You can also use this over makeup to set it in place or if you have gone over the top with the translucent powder you can spritz this on and it will help blend your powders together.




When do I use it?
I take this with me on the go to use as and when.

5. Benevita Women VITA+ Vitamin Supplement
RRP: £18.00

Now this isn't exactly your generic skincare product this is a small capsule that alone contains 13 vitamins, 11 minerals, a source of iron, calcium and Alfalfa juice. Getting the right vitamins in along with 2 litres of water per day will provide your body with antioxidants restoring optimal health and nourishing your skin.




When do I take it?
Every morning with breakfast.


Thank you for reading. Please let me know of any suggestions on what you would like to see next!




Chloe xx

Comments

Popular Posts